Tuesday, May 27, 2014

GOAT BLUE CHEESE AIOLI!

This is a very simple easy recipe for a Goat Blue Cheese Aioli.  

I am aware that some do not consider dairy to be paleo.  However, I follow a paleo lifestyle for health reasons not because I am following a trend or fad.  I am casein and lactose intolerant.  I can tolerate goat milk cheese in moderation and therefore choose to include this as a part of my paleo lifestyle.

I was going through the effort of making my own paleo dairy free mayo, until I came across this product which is vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and non-GMO. Follow Your Heart Veganaise .  I use this in many of my dips and dressings.

Ingredients:

2 tbsp Creamy Goat Milk Blue Cheese 
1/2 cup of Follow Your Heart Veganaise or Homemade Paleo Mayo
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 clove minced garlic
2 tbsp chopped parsley

Instructions:


  • Mix everything together in a bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
Serve this aioli over my Paleo ish Buffalo Meatball Sliders
vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, non-gmo, soy-free
(vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, non-gmo, soy-free) - See more at: http://followyourheart.com/products/soy-free-3#sthash.GDa4GeR4.dpuf
(vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, non-gmo, soy-free) - See more at: http://followyourheart.com/products/soy-free-3#sthash.GDa4GeR4.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your feedback, please share your experiences! I hope you find my blog inspiring.

If you dont design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone elses plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
- Jim Rohn